Matcha White Chocolate Cookies
Felt like baking today. So I found a recipe on Pinterest that used only ingredients I already had laying around, tweaked it slightly, and got these. Hella green tea matcha cookies with white chocolate chips. Whenever I cook, I rarely make/share recipes because I pretty much eye everything when cooking. But I've found baking to be pretty technical and being precise is crucial. So, here's a recipe to follow if you wanna make this green shit (maybe even literally too, after you eat them, heheheh):
Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp. Matcha Powder
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Sift almond flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt and green tea matcha powder.
- In separate bowl, melt butter and mix with sugars. Mix in egg.
- Combine all ingredients. Add in white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Plop 1" balls of the dough on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack and chill out for 10 more minutes.